Application of L(+)-tartaric acid
L(+)-tartaric acid is called the gem in red wine and is the most important acid regulator in wine. In addition, L(+)-tartaric acid is also the only organic acid that is not absorbed by the human body, so it is used in in premium beverages;
L(+)-tartaric acid is the main raw material of food emulsifier DATEM. Emulsifier DATEM has strong emulsification, dispersion, anti-aging and other functions, and is a good food emulsifier and dispersant. It can effectively enhance the elasticity, toughness and air-holding properties of the dough, prevent the dough from aging, increase the volume of bread and steamed buns, and improve the dough structure. In addition, DATEM is also widely used in butter, non-dairy creamer, ice cream and other foods;
Drug Splitting Agent
L(+)-tartaric acid is the most important resolving agent for chemical resolution in the synthesis of chiral compounds; it is also a salt-forming agent for some drugs;
L(+)-tartaric acid is the most important retarder in building material gypsum, and it is also the best retarder among gypsum retarder so far; in addition, it can also be used as cement retarder, especially for self-flowing Retarder for flat cement;
Cosmetic Raw Materials
L(+)-tartaric acid is also used as an ingredient in slimming teas and cosmetics;
L(+)-tartaric acid is a powerful complexing agent for metal ions and is therefore used as a cleaning agent and polishing agent for metal surfaces.
- The Application of Maltodextrin in Food and Beverage
- Application of L(+)-tartaric acid
- Highly Toxic Chemical in the Laboratory - Propargyl Alcohol
- Scientists have found that high levels of sucralose inhibit
- How does creatine work?
- The Role of Xanthan Gum in Drilling
- New research: The scent of menthol can actually prevent the
- What material is melamine? Is melamine meal harmful?
- Is ascorbic acid same as vitamin C?
- What is Citric Acid Mainly Used For?