Phthalic anhydride appears as a colorless to white lustrous solid in the form of needles with a mild distinctive odor. Moderately toxic by inhalation or ingestion and a skin irritant. Melting point 64 °F Flash point 305 °F. Forms a corrosive solution when mixed with water. Used in the manufacture of materials such as artificial resins.
The most probable human exposure to phthalic anhydride is through skin contact or inhalation during manufacture or use.
One 20 foot container can hold 18MT, and one 40 foot container can hold 27MT, there are two different packages, 25kg and 500kg bag.
- Phthalic anhydride
- Natural Antiseptics: Calcium Propionate
- Nutrients | Talk about taurine you may not know
- Application of three kinds of modified starch
- Production and application of menthol
- Nutritional supplements, Glycine
- Sodium Cyanide formula: NaCN
- Application fields of sodium gluconate