- sweet pure: sweet is better than sucrose
- high sweetness: 200~250 times of sucrose.
- soluble in water: 20℃ solubility of 27 grams.
- no heat: in the body is not metabolized, does not produce heat, is the elderly, obese patients, diabetes patients ideal sweetener.
- synergistic effect: mixed with other sweeteners can produce a strong synergistic effect, general concentration can increase sweetness by 30% to 50%.
- high stability: its purity is normally preserved for 10 years without any signs of decomposition, no moisture absorption in the air, and stable to heat. Can withstand 225℃ high temperature, stable in the range of PH2~10, does not react with other food ingredients or additives when used.
Application ：In terms of food, Acesulfame-k/ Acesulfame Potassium is the best sweetener for soft drinks because of its excellent stability and taste adaptation. It can also be used in baking products, solid drinks, candy, jam, chewing gum, instant coffee, dairy products, jell-o, pudding and table sweetener, etc.
In medicine, for syrup preparation, sugar-coated tablets, bitter medicine masking agent.
In cosmetics, it can be used for lipstick, lipstick, toothpaste and mouthwash.
Acesulfame-k/ Acesulfame Potassium is intensely sweet, about 130 times sweeter than sucrose, and tastes similar to saccharin. It has a bitter taste in high concentrations.
Animal experiments and human metabolism studies on volunteers have shown that Acesulfame-k/ Acesulfame Potassium can be quickly and safely absorbed, excreted through urine and not accumulated in the body. Extensive safety experimental studies have never found adverse reactions.
Acesulfame-k/ Acesulfame Potassium is a kind of food additives, chemicals, similar to the saccharin, soluble in water, increase food sweet, no nutrition, taste good, no heat, can in the human body metabolism, absorption is (the elderly, obese patients, patients with diabetes ideal sweetener), to heat and acid stability is good wait for a characteristic, is the fourth generation of synthetic sweeteners in the world. Mixed with other sweeteners, it has a strong synergistic effect, increasing sweetness by 30% to 50% at normal concentrations.